Sunday 15 November 2015

Blokhus with Ida and her family :-)

I went here Friday the 30th October to Sunday the 1st November, on a family trip (my bestfriends family).. But nothing really went as expected... If you want to know more then keep reading!! XD

My best friend Ida had asked me to join her and her family on a weekend trip to blokhus. A Danish vacation spot where many people go. We were 8 people including me. Besides me and Ida there were her father and his girlfriend, Ida's grandfather and grandmother, her uncle and aunt.
We had to drive from Esbjerg to Hørning (yes Hørning not Herning) Friday at around 2:30pm, where we then would meet up with Ilona (Ida's father's girlfriend) at around 4:00pm. Ida have a driver's License and her own car, so she would drive us to Hørning.

Just as we were about to leave the city in Ida's car something terrible happens Ida's car stopped when were just about to cross at traffic light!!! This was a first time for me. Her car did not want to turn on and people behind us started to go around us!!! We couldn't do anything neither could we get away because the car did not work... We had know idea what to do, but then Ida started to look for a number for roadhelp.. A nice man came up to us and asked if we needed some help to get the car away from the road!! So I jumped at of the car and we started to push the car away from the road. Many people kept glaring at us because we were "parking" on the road for bikes! There were even a dude on a bike who yelled "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PARKING HERE, DO YOU THINK IT'S A PARKING LOT" it was something like that!!! 
We had to wait about an hour to two hours for the roadhelp to come pick up the car and us so we could go to a mechanic. We found out that they could not fix the car at that moment and therefore we could not use it... Which ment that we had to take the train if we still wanted to go. So we took the train to Aarhus and Ilona would pick is up there. Her father and the others would meet us in Blokhus. 
On the train we ate a lot of candy and played the cardgame 500 ^ㅅ^


We arrived at Blokhus at around 9:30pm.. It was a were long and tiring day... and in top of that I also had a lot of migraine that day and had taken a bloodsample earlier that day (I really hate that.. it 's not pleasent).. So not a good day for me.. but when we came we had pizza for dinner, and that was great.


SATURDAY was the most fun one!! This day involved a lot of bathing and when I say a lot I mean a lot!!! 
Here are some pictures of the place we stayed in:



Our very messy bed...!!
I wonder what she is looking at!!
First I will say that yes it was in the of October and yes the Sea water was cold but man was it fun!! Ida said to me before we left that she loved "winter bathing" so of course since I'm her best friend she managed to give me a bad consciences because I did not want to do it.. she kept saying "ohh know one never wants to go with me" and "ohhh I'm always so alone when winter bathing". And because I'm a good friend I could not let her do it alone!!! In case you don't believe that we went into the Sea in our bikinis the 31th of October 2015, then here is a picture and video to make you believe!!!





When we got back we took a shower to warm ourselves up!!! Then we went out on a little shopping trip in Blokhus. Here is what I  bought:



We then got some lunch and boy did I eat many springrolls (Ida's aunt had made them. She is from Thailand!! ~ Yummi) and then it was of to the small indoor water park at the vacation center xD After about an hour there we went over to there wellness center. That was very nice. 

The Women's changing area.. we were the only people there!!! 
To the left is an outdoor swimmingpool.. would be nice in the summertime..
I loved the hot tub. It was very nice and relaxing. They even served free tea and coffee!! I had a cup of lemon tea and Ida had some coffee!! 
You would have thought that we were done with water that day, but noo that was not the case!!! In the apartment there were a bathtub and we wanted to use that. Because neither of us had used a bathtub for a long time!!! Ida had brought some bathingsalt with Jasmin scent (hahaha) to put into the water!!!

This was very nice just sitting in the warm water together and talking!! We then took a shower once again since we had to get ready for dinner.
Here is a picture of us ready for the restaurant:



We were going to at restaurant near the center called Rute 66. It was a very nice place and the food!!!! Ohh man the food was amazing. I have never tasted such great meat!!!!
After dinner we went back and we all played trivial pursuit the family edition xD 
Ida grandparents said to me that I too could call them grandmother and grandfather xD That made me very happy!!
Ida's aunt had brought a bottle of "små sure" (danish liquor) the green eddition!! She wanted me and Ida to empty the entire bottle with her.. so we had some shots here and there.. but we did not emtpy it...


SUNDAY Ida wanted to bath in the Sea again but I wasn't feeling up for it since i didn't feel to well so I skipped the second time but I did go see her bath.. She told me that the water was colder. So oh boy I'm I happy that I did not go!!
We left Blokhus at around 11:00am and were home in Esbjerg around 4:00pm.. It was a great trip but with many obstacles!!!
Before we left I had to return two of my newly bought leggins since there was holes in them... ~I'm so unlucky...
I hope you have been luckier then me!!! Many more unlucky things happened but I survived!!!

Stay well until next time and remember even I the darkest of times you can always find some light if you just look hard enough ~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment